Tuesday, December 13

The best mus-have product...Like EVER!

To say I'm in love with this, would be an understatement. This is by far the most amazing product I have ever used on my face. (It's one of  the reasons I love Vichy).
So what this  "Normaderm Concealing Anti-Imperfection Stick" does is to reduce redness from any sort of imperfections on your face but it also dries out pimples in a snap! And as if that isn't enough it gives a natural camouflaging effect, as it has this a skin colour so if you just blend it in a bit it looks like you haven't used a thing. 
 To use this, you first start off with a cleansed face ( after your daytime care routine ). Then wipe the tip of the stick on the back of your hand - to just clean it and apply it directly on your blemish or imperfection. To blend it in, just press on it lightly until the colour doesn't stand out. It's that easy, and works wonders! And also, until the next day you're blemish/imperfection will be reduced radically if not disappear.

I have been using this for the past month and although I don't really have an imperfection/acne prone skin it has saved me many many times. If you guys want to check it out and read more reviews here is the link to Vichy's website. 'Till next time (:


No comments:

Post a Comment