Tuesday, October 18

The mall trip, the boots and "THE LIST".

Oh, fall how I have missed you! The rain, the cold, the hot-chocolate. Yes, that's pretty much my happy place. So anyway during this weekend I went to the mall with my friend Christina (coolest person you will ever meet by the way - and who recently made a twitter page, follow her here ) she was the model on my last post on the photography blog (can be seen here! ) and bought a few things, which will be revealed to you in a "outfit of the day post" later on. But what I was reeaallyyy searching for was a blazer (I have been in love with them since forever, I think I may have about 3 in my closet), a brown sweater and some boots. Now for the boots what I'm obsessing over currently are the hunter ones. How you guy's ever heard of them? They are amazing honestly, and come out in so many colors! So behold! Right below is (as Christina likes to call it) "THE LIST", which is basically just a fall must-have list.

Hope you guys enjoy!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment